Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just do it

Hello blogging world!

Ah… The thrill of my first blog. For the many that have attempted to learn a new programming language, the above joke makes sense. I’ve never blogged before, so I’m starting out basic and assuming my first entry will be just about as interesting. But here I am, and, with luck, I’ll work my way into writing things that someone finds interesting. If it turns out to be just for me, that’s cool.

I’m really impressed with the high quality of blogs today and surprised at the youthful age of many authors. There’s great information and opinion being shared by really interesting people. Being late to the game I’m not sure where to being, so I figured I better just do it. Thus, here I am on Google’s blogger. Convenient, fast, and free; who can ask for more? I may not achieve the quality of many others, but I’ll try to keep it logical, concise, and expand on my ability to present the English language in a credible manner.

There are many things I would like to say I’ve done in life. The primary goals are to be a great husband to my wife and father to my two children. So far so good... Professionally, I would like to say that I helped enhance the Information Technology field by sharing my knowledge of application development and bringing new solutions to the industry. Like many others, I have a lot of thoughts that go in many directions. Hopefully I’ll blog myself into some organization of these ideas and take my professional aspirations into a direction that helps makes a difference to others. If you have an opinion or thought, please share!

No comments: